A healthy, yummy treat for one person.
You will need:
1 whole wheat pizza base
4 tablespoons melted butter/ olive oil
4 tablespoons tomato pizza sauce, heaped
1 tomato, seeds removed and chopped
1/2 capsicum, chopped
1/4 cup paneer, diced
2 tablespoons corn
1/2 cup grated mozzrella cheese
You will have to:
1. Butter the whole base with 3 spoons of butter/ oil.
2. Spread the pizza sauce over the base leave a thin margin along the circumfrence.
3. Heap cheese on the pizza sauce.
4. Arrange your veggies on the cheese.
5. Sprinkle a little butter and some more cheese.
6. Put it in the oven/ grill/ microwave and bake till the the cheese melts and becomes golden brown. I think it takes about 15 mins in the last 2.
7. Take it out (Be careful! Its hot) . Add oregano/chili flakes or nothing. Cut into slices if you like.
JiviteshMay 17 1:24 AM
and the pizza tastes very good too
(no name)May 12 11:55 PM
I have eaten that pizza and it reaaaaaaly is very tasty , dont know if its the recipe or the cook, i like to think its the cook though